Working with us
We are always looking for caring, reliable individuals to join our hard working and dedicated teams in Wantage and Didcot.
Golden Services Care prides itself on providing outstanding care to our clients in order to keep them living safely at home.
Would you like a caring role with us?
As a Support Worker you will assist our client’s with personal care tasks such as; washing, dressing, showering/bathing and toileting. You will be responsible for monitoring and administering medication. You may also prepare and serve meals and drinks, assist with light house work or provide companionship during social visits.
We provide full training, as well as the opportunity to complete health and social based qualifications in order to progress in your career. We offer flexible working hours so that you can work around your other commitments.
- A compassionate nature
- Excellent communication skills
- A clear Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- A good command of spoken and written English
- A clean, valid driving licence
- NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)